Monday, November 8, 2010

Freret Market - November

So last month was my first arts market and while I was kind of prepared I felt way better about everything this month.  I've been working on some original water colors for my New Orleans alphabet and while I was only able to finish 18 of the 26 letters (I only had a month after all), I was able to get two banners together to be sold.  I had "Give Thanks" and "Who Dat."  I was hoping to also have "Merry Christmas," "Celebrate," and "Happy Birthday" but alas, it did not happen.  Next month.


My stuff all packed up and ready to go.  I got a great deal on some really nice frames through amazon and I even had "Art by Shannon" labeled bags.





My voodoo dolls have been selling really well!  Nate didn't think they would but I have proved him wrong!  I sold all but two.  Dad and Kerry were in town for the weekend because Dad LOVES Freret Market and he also got to attend Friday Night Fights. 



And of course my sisters and Nate were on hand to help too!  I'll be out at both the markets for December.  It's the 4th and the 11th.  Hope to see you there :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to see the Magnolia M.....can you post it for me?
    YOU ARE SOOOO TALENTED and I am soooo proud!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! I want to come see the Freret Market in action!

    ReplyDelete