Monday, November 8, 2010

Belly Painting!!

I was so excited when I got a call about doing a pregnant belly painting.  For some reason, maybe it's the feeling huge and bloated, pregnant women don't often want to get their big ole' tummies painted.  I got the call a couple of months ago when this woman was 6 months pregnant.  Her husband is in the NFL but started his football career at the University of Florida.  She wanted to get the Gator's logo on her tummy but not until she was about ready to pop and we would also have to wait until her husband was out of town.  She's going to have a picture of her blown up as his Christmas present.  Such a sweet surprise!

Here's a sneak peek.  I didn't want to include her face yet in the off chance that it would ruin the surprise for her husband.  I don't know why he would ever be looking at my blog but you know, just in case!  I'll post full body shots after Christmas.


Speaking of husbands, my wedding website is up and running!  Check it out!
shannonandnate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment