Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Stuff

So I've acquired my permit to sell in Pirate's Alley and I'm going to get my feet wet on Sunday.  I've been working my ass off in my studio to get a huge inventory to sell.  I've got my alphabet originals that haven't been sold yet, some paintings of Mardi Gras beads hanging from oak branches, and some paintings inspired by Mardi Gras floats.  Here's a preview of one of the float inspired ones:


And because his goblet says "Supah Fly" he has to have some of these babies on there.  They haven't been glued on yet but they will be tomorrow.  I've been using liquid gold and silver leafing to jazz up the float paintings.  It's really wonderful; it gives it an almost glow in the dark quality in dim lighting.


Last but not least if you head over to my website, I've added some new pieces to both the body painting and skeleton albums.  I've also started a twitter so that I can let the world know of my where-abouts while I sell my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment